You’ve Been Admitted to Digital Presence UCongratulations! As an SMB decision-maker, whether you realize it or not, you are a student at Digital Presence U.
Congratulations! As an SMB decision-maker, whether you realize it or not, you are a student at Digital Presence U.
Digital Presence U comprises different platforms that, similar to a college or university, work together to create a holistic experience for your customers and prospects.
What does Digital Presence U include?
- Website – Your website acts just like a library; it houses a wealth of information about your products and services.
- Search – Both organic search and PPC direct customers to different channels, including your website and social profiles. Search is effectively a roadmap for navigating the Internet. Local search is critical, ensuring your customers can connect with you by providing accurate brick-and-mortar details, like addresses and phone numbers.
- Social Media – If your website is the library, then social media acts more like a coffee shop or student center; it’s an opportunity to engage with customers in an authentic, approachable manner. It is also a place for feedback and dialogue.
- Reputation Management – Finally, a key piece of your digital presence is your reputation. It’s how customers judge you and begin to determine your value. Review sites, like Yelp, inform customers of what to expect. If you’re not actively managing this conversation, a vocal minority can sabotage your reputation and deter prospective customers.
- Classes & Coursework – This is the content that fills every platform in your presence.
Getting into Digital Presence U and being successful is a process, and it requires ongoing care to keep current. We have the tools, resources, and expertise to bring your digital presence to the top of class. Connect with us so we can talk more at (334)-261-1553.